I've read an FAQ entry a while back. I think we just have to remove the
build directory on cvs.apache.org to get rid of the problem. Eclipse
ignores parts of the cvsignore file if there are files on the CVS server
in ignored directories.

BTW: I'll be offline during the next five days. The green guys call
again.

On 05.07.2003 22:56:51 J.Pietschmann wrote:
> the .cvsignore features a quite prominent "build" entry. However,
> Eclipse thinks there is s lot of uncommitted stuff in this directory,
> which I find annoying. Isn't it supposed to ignore this?
> Even more unfortunate: the commandline cvs complains about missing
> CVS directories in build/ and subdirectories too on commit, which
> means it somehow descends there. According to the cvs info page this
> shouldn't happen either.
> Am I doing something wrong?

Jeremias Maerki