Excellent idea. I've never used that fo tag (I'm sure there are many I've never used! I should go take another look at the spec.). It could be as simple as "if fo:title[.!=''] 'PrintJobName' = fo:title; else 'PrintJobName'='FOP Document'" or something. It could also be toggled with a arg/flag (defaulted to OFF for security reasons!).