This remark had got me thinking, and is now responsible for my promised
patch taking a bit longer than I first intended... I suppose one would want
to have the option of selecting the type of printjob description from the
command-line as well.

Three options:
- 'FOP Document'
- 'FOP Document - ' + sourceXML/FO name
- 'FOP Document - ' + <fo:title>

Anyway, just realized this can wait. As the FOP Compliance page indicates
this object to be unimplemented for the moment... (I *am* reading this
right, not? ;))

So don't start relying on that tag just yet.

Greetz,

Andreas