Thomas,

Can you perhaps have a look at bug 23883? In embedded SVG, something's going
wrong with translate() when large numbers are used. Apparently this works
fine for svg:text elements, but a polyline gets drawn really ugly...

It seems like a very nasty one, and we may need your assistance in tracking
this down.
The poster mentioned the svg being properly shown in Batik Squiggle, but
when the image is rendered to PDF the coordinates of the polyline get all
screwed up. I've already had a look at the PDFTranscoder, but type double is
being used for the translate itself, so this should pose no problems.

I really hope you can shed some more light on this.

TIA!

Greetz,

Andreas