Fop-devs,

I have been very quiet lately, although I have been monitoring the list. Initially that was because of the work I was doing, but that has now ceased, and I hope to be able to get back to work on alt.design soon. However, I am still pre-occupied with some other issues, and I think the initial mooted period of membership of the PMC (six months) has probably expired anyway.

I think, therefore, that we should look at a replacement for me, at least, on the PMC, and present my resignation and my replacement at the same time.

I nominate Joerg as my replacement, should he desire the position.