Peter,

Both of the remarks that Nikolai quoted [1] in leaving
the list came from Andreas [2], not from me [3].  I
was only stating the obvious in my warnings not to use
their code.

I don't appreciate you trying--for those who haven't
been following the thread--to attribute Andreas'
quotes to me.

Glen

[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=107604009912079&w=2