[J.Pietschmann]

Hi all,
I get a nice Junit failure:
Testcase: testFO2PDFWithDOM took 0.23 sec
    Caused an ERROR
loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Node class
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking

This seems to have something to do mixing Jars form the JDK and
fop/lib. Does anybody have an idea how this can be avoided?

Any new information on how to avoid this error? Or perhaps a description of an environment where it doesn't occur.

I can't make the hint in the junit faq work for me. I also think junit3.8.1 already have the lines in its excluded.properties.

regards,
finn