Finn Bock wrote:
> Perhaps, but I doubt it. If they was change to always get a reference to
> the parent layout context when they are created, and if they had a
> reference to the FObj, and if they was made available to the property
> subsystem, then they could properly be used for it.

The layout context has the actual IPD MinOptMax. There is no
inherent reason it should have a link to a parent context or the
property subsystem, it's only necessary to have a method to
resolve a property expression given a set of MinOptMax for
the various traits which can be used as references for
percentages. Like
  textIndent=propertyManager.get(TEXT_INDENT).resolve(layoutContext);

> I still think it is easier to use either the FOs or the LMs .

Maybe.

J.Pietschmann