Foplings,

On Monday last, the 5th, Jenni and I met Bertrand for coffee at Mt Coot-tha, one of the surface irregularities of Brisbane dignified with the name Mountain. It does, however, offer a wonderful view of much of the city and surrounds. Bertrand and family were preparing to depart for a drive up the coast to Cairns, with spot of whale-watching at Hervey Bay.

It was peculiarly exciting to meet face-to-face one of my FOP colleagues, and underlines what a strange work environment we inhabit. Here's to good, cheap hypersonic travel.

http://www.mech.uq.edu.au/hyper/hyshot/