Do you have a particular reason for this? A feature that you need from
1.5? Most of the people I know who are users of Adobe Acrobat are still
with version 5 which uses PDF 1.4. Only a small number of people have
upgraded their Acrobat Reader to version 6. Start time of AR6 is a PITA
so I personally love to stick with v5 as long as possible.

One problem I see is that as soon as you state PDF 1.5 in your PDF file
you will get warnings in Acrobat versions 5.x. That might annoy some
people. I understand that PDF 1.3 is now outdated, but I'd prefer to
stay with PDF 1.4 for the time being.

On 09.10.2004 03:28:29 Glen Mazza wrote:
> Team,
>
> Which version [1] of the PDF spec does FOP follow?
> Can HEAD use the most recent, version 1.5 from August
> 2003?
>
> Thanks,
> Glen
>
> [1] http://partners.adobe.com/asn/tech/pdf/specifications.jsp