(Don't let Peter rattle you, Jeremias--he's just
jealous that I've found more XSL spec bugs than him.
;)

Our delays are mostly related to advanced issues
concerning layout, and the type of parser used doesn't
have much effect on this issue.  So I don't share
Peter's conviction that FOP is in need of a major
design overhaul--or that Defoe's layout is as complete
as it needs to be either, for the matter.  Both sides
have a lot of work to do.

Glen