Mark, just let me know when you'll start to work on it.
Clay, sorry for not making clear that i needed the maintenance code
for reference.
Jeremias, thanks for the pointer

i'm not sure about the following. please correct me if i'm wrong:

the (currently named) AWTRenderer allows 3 different kinds of output
1) GUI-application
2) a java Image (containing all areas represented as Graphics2D's)
3) a printed document through AWTPrintRenderer, or is it

the commandline options to start the differents output are
1) -awt
2) ????
3) -print

i started to investigate the rendering system. the AbstractRenderer is
well designed and already implementing a lot of stuff, so that should
go allright for the AWTRenderer.

thanks, renaud

--
renaud.richardet (at) gmail (dot) com