Got the Forrest installation and site generation sorted out.

Just as an observation the site claims to be HTML 4.01 compliant but when you
submit it to the W3C validator it fails validation. Basically we are making
an unsubstantiated claim on compatibility here. The problems seems however to
be mainly in Forrest and I have lodge an issues with them. However, I do
wonder if we have to remove the compliance claim (the W3C HTML 4.01 logo)
until we are really compliant? BTW, the Forrest site which uses the same skin
has the same problem.

Another observation: FOP being a project under the XML family shouldn't we
have an XHTML compliant site? I am guessing that this is a Forrest skin issue
as well?

Last observation: The compliance page (table columns) looks ugly under
Firefox. Its fine under IE 6, Opera, Konqueror. The problem is the right
floating background image under external links which Firefox seems to ignore
when calculating cell widths causing cells to overflow into their neighbours.
Not sure what we can do about that its just a bit sad if our site looks bad
under the most popular open source browser.

Back to the compliance page. I assume what is required is some indication of
1.0dev compliance vs 0.20.5 compliance. To achieve that we could:
a) Add extra columns, eg.
     Support (0.20.5)            |    Support (1.0dev)
Basic | Extended | Complete | Basic | Extended | Complete
b) Add extra columns like
                               Support
     Basic          |      Extended     |     Complete
0.20.5| 1.0Dev | 0.20.5| 1.0Dev | 0.20.5| 1.0Dev |
c) Leave the column structure as is and record it in the column values, i.e.
instead of "Yes" we could have a list of version numbers eg. "0.20.5,
1.0dev". If its partial its indicated in brackets behind the version number.

Option c) is probably the easiest to manage as the table structure doesn't
change as we add/remove releases from the table. b) is probably the easiest
on the eye for a quick visual comparison but with each release added/removed
the whole table structure changes making it work intensive to maintain.

Feedback please

Manuel