Sorry, I got the wrong impression. Since it's a CMS I thought you
suggested we use that. But you're right. The tab structure like Lenya
has it is exactly what we need. I think we'll end up with the following
tabs:

- 0.20.5
- 1.0dev
- Development

(It's probably best to collapse "Development" and "Design" into one tab.
Too many tabs are not ideal. If anyone has better ideas, please bring'em
up.