As I said, widely differing views between Batik and FOP about this. In
my own personal opinion, I'm with you. From the POV of XML Graphics
Commons we have a problem. We've voted on the plan for Commons where we
said that we'd try to remove the dependency on Commons Logging. If there
is a problem with that, the right place to raise this is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<snip/>