Hey Manuel,

that's a very interesting idea. I think that could work. To me it looks
like the biggest problems in the whole topic is determining the right
representation of keep values inside the LMs and implementing
.within-page for multi-column documents. I won't bother with second for
the time being, but any opinions on the first? For me, that's the
biggest question mark right now. The other problem, of course, is
finding time and/or a sponsor to actually implement it. :-(