Luca Furini wrote:
After making the appropriate adjustment to the checks in that testcase ALL testcases are now passing!

Wonderful!

Me too!
text-align="center" .conditionality="retain"
Does this happens because that space is just before a "."?

The dot ("FULL STOP") has property IS and "prevents break after
any character", also even after a space. Interesting, I didn't
remember this.

Another doubt: why aren't the "-" signs in text-align and linefeed-treatment possible breaks?

They should be, the dash in Unicode 5.0 has the property HY, which
allows for a break after. The tables I generated were for 4.1 (or
even 4.0) and might have to be updated, I haven't checked.
The UAX14 has been updated too, which might have changed the pair
table (cahp. 7.3), which is, oddly enough, part of the report instead
of a data file.

Links:
 http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr14/
 http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/LineBreak.txt