To: <fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: Codegen directory structure

On Thursday 21 December 2006 22:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Manuel,

>  ... I changed the code generation code to accept URLs and it
> can read the Unicode data files directly from the Unicode site now.

Would that work if the machine that's running fop doesn't have access
to the internet?
Or can the code also read the files from a local folder?

As it uses a URL stream reader it can read local files as well

Also, this is not part of the normal build. The generated file will be
in SVN and need only be regenerated by the FOP developers if the
Unicode standard changes.

The generator may also be used by really experienced users who need a
modified custom line breaking pairs table (and in turn a custom FOP
version) for their needs.

Regards, Jan

Manuel