Great addition, I agree, but is it supposed to work? I tried it out and
although some new elements are generated in the PDF the destinations
don't work. The elements generated also look a little different than in
0.20.5, and I'm not referring to the fact that currently we only
reference pages and not coordinates on pages. Jay, is the feature fully
implemented or are any things missing?