It didn't work for me (Mozilla 2.0.0.3; Mac OS X 10.4.9). I want it to! :-)

On 4/6/07, Jay Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That was right. I have corrected it by making the following change to
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer: When the renderer processes a
PDFDestination, it adds a PDFGoTo and makes the PDFDestination refer to the
GoTo object.

I've tested it on my web site. If you want to see it work, go to
http://www.bryantcs.com/fop/test, open link-test.pdf, and click "Link test"
(the only text on the page). It opens test.pdf to the second page because
the destination named block2 is on the second page.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

--
Regards,