Hi Clay,

The Web Maestro a écrit :
> Hi Vincent,
>
> On 8/2/07, Vincent Hennebert wrote:
<snip/>
>> Thanks for the pointers. By adding the following in skinconf.xml:
>>     #content { font-size: 100% }
>> I managed to get normal size for the main text. I didn't commit the
>> change because I wasn't sure this was the right place to do that.
>
> That's perfect. Go ahead and commit...

Ok, I’ll do.

>> Strangely enough when I run Forrest on my local copy I get different
>> (smaller) font sizes than on the website for all the other elements but
>> the main text (without the above change). The screen.css style sheets
>> are exactly the same though. I wonder what might be happening?
>
> Can you upload the `forrest` output to your web space, so we can take
> a look? Here's the result of mine from last night (without the
> #content changes):
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clay/fop-0.94/

Here it is:
http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/fop-0.94/

<snip/>
> I wonder if it has to do with your browser setup (what are you
> using--browser/version, OS/version w service packs, build etc.)? Have
> you tried on another machine? Maybe Forrest needs to have a support
> ticket put in about the font resize buttons (and if you prefer the
> font-size as well).

Firefox 2.0.0.5
Ubuntu Feisty
Revision 556027 of Forrest 0.7 but no CSS file got modified when
I updated my copy (only Java code).

I think I’m becoming crazy. On your version the main text is smaller
than on mine (without applying the CSS change), which now has normal
size. For all other text objects (menu, etc.), sizes are the same.

Trying with Konqueror the main text is larger on my version, but also
the tab titles (Home, Version 0.93, etc.).

I have no font-size button on any version, with any browser. Note that
I have them on the XML Graphics site.

!?!??
Thanks for looking into this,