Hi Pascal,

Pascal Sancho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the noise, I end with the bug #20950.
> I hope this will save some time to FOP team.

Indeed! Our bug database has been needing a serious cleanup for a long
time anyway. So thanks for taking care of this!

Just asking: did you make sure that the bugs were actually corrected by
making a proper test? For example, bugs said to be solved on version
0.20.5 might still exist in the Trunk, since the fork was made from
version 0.20.2.
I must confess that I’m surprised to see some bugs corrected, actually.
Perhaps FOP isn’t that bad, after all ;-)

Cheers,