On Oct 24, 2007, at 09:01, Pascal Sancho wrote:

Hi Pascal

<snip />
for testing bugs, I've checked both for AWT and PDF outputs, when applicable, using FOP TRUNK rev 584699. When a FO file was attached to a bug, I used it (with some adaptations needed by 0.2x --> 0.9x upgrade).

And I was very happy to see that redesign was a very very good solution, making FOP better.

Me too. :-)

Thanks a LOT for this cleanup. I seem to remember we were on our way to 400 open bugs at the beginning of 2007, and as I recall, Vincent checked and closed a substantial amount. I also took care of a number of them, and now I think we're much much closer to 300, which is still a lot, but anyway...

Cheers