Ok, I wanted to test this at home to see if this was a machine issue.

Tested on:

Windows XP sp2
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-ea-b12)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

I am still unable to build with ant. I get another set of errors.

I will email Jeremias the out.txt file.

I also tried the the version
(src/java/org/apache/fop/events/model/EventModel.java) posted, but got a
bunch of errors. I will send that report to.

Bones