NetBeans includes an ant distro.

The script should sort itself out. Just try
 <wherever nb is>\java2\ant\bin\ant.bat -version

Mine reports
> $NB_HOME/java2/ant/bin/ant -version
Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on December 13 2006

If you get a 1.7.0, try running the build.

bonekrusher wrote:
Ok, when I added JAVACMD environment variable, I can not use ant. I set the
variable to:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\bin

bonekrusher wrote:
Ok,

My java home is: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04

I copied the jar files to: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\lib\endorsed
[still didnt work]

Ant Version: Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on June 27 2008

I did not have a JAVACMD environment variable  - I added it and will
reboot.

Check back in a few minutes.

Bones

Andreas Delmelle-2 wrote:
On Jul 13, 2008, at 14:04, Peter B. West wrote:

bonekrusher wrote:
Ok, I wanted to test this at home to see if this was a machine issue.
Tested on:
Windows XP sp2
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-ea-b12)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)
I am still unable to build with ant. I get another set of errors.
I will email Jeremias the out.txt file.
I also tried the the version
(src/java/org/apache/fop/events/model/EventModel.java) posted, but got a
bunch of errors. I will send that report to.
Bones
What does
 ant -version
tell you?

How do you find out which command is being executed in Windows? In linux, you execute
 which ant
Come to think of it, also check whether there is a JAVACMD environment variable that points to a java executable in a location other than JAVA_HOME/bin. In that case, the Java home echoed by the build script may throw one off course in determining the version of Java that is actually used.

Cheers

Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>