Luis,

feedback from users is very welcome. Always. So no need to apologize.

If you want to know what we're working on (long-term), take a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/RoadMap. Some of us note our
priorities there. Of course, there are always smaller short-term tasks
(bugs and new features) that pop up on short notice and get done as
quickly. http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html tells you what
has been worked on in Trunk.