Hi,

I'm not sure that short variables names affect readability when long
mathematical formulas are used.
sometimes, code concision can help in understanding what code does:
 depending on what you can read and understand at a glance.
Readability should be in a place between concision and verbose,
depending on the threated topic.

that can be discussed, but this should not prevent from merging GA's works.

+1 for merging it now.

--
Pascal