Hi Jeremias,

I have updated the CMS to document that there are limitations with
tables.   I have suggested that setting the 'border-collapse' property
on tables to 'separate'  will allow the support of rounded corners on
tables.

I am currently fighting with FOPropertyMapping to support the absolute
properties and I am not having much luck.

Thanks again for your help with this feature!

Peter