Hi,

I am looking to add Postscript Radial and Axial shading patterns to FOP. The
class to change to allow this is PSGraphics2D and PSTilingPattern which exists
in the XGC project. This wouldn't be a problem except that to modify the code
to handle these new patterns I would need to create a reference to Batik from
XGC. This is because Radial and Axial calls are made using Batik classes such
as RadialGradientPaint.

Having looked at the XGC code it seems that both classes to be modified are not
needed specifically in XGC and therefore to avoid having to create a reference
to Batik, I am planning on moving them to FOP. If you have any concerns with
this move, please feel free to let me know. If I don't hear anything back on
this then I'll assume lazy consensus and go ahead with the move. I'll post a
patch a week before I apply it.

Regards,

Robert Meyer