Hi,

I thought I'd give an update on my research of speeding the RELEASE process...

I've spent some time researching, and I've asked for some assistance from
site-dev@...

Among the ideas I've been researching are:
- MarkDown PreProcessor[1]
- svn hook

I'm not married to either of these solutions, but they look interesting.

Of course, another idea, is to do it the OLD way, and I'd be happy to go
through and update the MarkDown files with the latest/updated version.

MarkDown PreProcessor (a sample I thought was interesting)
[1] http://aaronparecki.com/articles/2012/09/01/1/some-enhancements-to-markdown

More inline...

On May 23, 2014, at 1:00 AM, Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The FOP package should not embed the whole website, but only the
> documentation part, more precisely only the relevant version folder.
>
> Currently, FOP doc folder is referenced as svn:externals in FOP repo,
> resulting on extra irrelevant info, such as other versions,
> miscellaneous processes, general info, etc.
>
> IMHO, FOP versionned doc should be in FOP repo, and Website repo
> should refer to each FOP versionned doc through svn:externals prop.
>
> WDYT?

+1 Pascal... Makes sense to me. There's a lot of cruft in there...

We'd have to either `svn:externals` a bunch of single files (svn-1.7+), or
adjust the site a bit to move the OLD versions somewhere 'out of the way'...
(And then add 301 redirects... ;-)

Cheers!

Clay Leeds  @  the.webmaes...@gmail.com
"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet