As a matter of fact the XSL:FO specification allows border attributes for the
inline element which apparently is not supported by FOP.
I thought they're might be a work around to draw a border around a word placed
in
a sentence. Maybe someone successfully overcame that obstacle... If so, i would
appreciate some help very much...