You should try http://forum.planetpdf.com

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: basic-link

Hi,

We r generating PDF files using fo. We want to provide some security
features to the PDF like non-printable, non-editable etc., when opened thru
Adobe acrobat. Can somebody help in achieving this? Can this be done thru
FOP itself or do we need to use Adobe's API? If somebody could help me out
thru Adobe API also, that would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vasantha Raju N