[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        We r generating PDF files using fo. We want to provide some security
features to the PDF like non-printable, non-editable etc., when opened thru
Adobe acrobat. Can somebody help in achieving this? Can this be done thru
FOP itself or do we need to use Adobe's API? If somebody could help me out
thru Adobe API also, that would be appreciated.

You can postprocess the PDF generated by FOP with some other tool, like iText http://www.lowagie.com/iText In case of iText, the postprocessing can be done in memory, look into the source of the utilities mentioned here: http://www.lowagie.com/iText/tutorial/ch01.html#readingPDF