If you know what's exactly on your last page (ex. the last page is a
form that the recipient of the document has to fill out) you could try
to use two page-sequences, where the second page-sequence only defines a
single page-master for the last page. But that won't work if content
flows from the n-1th page to the last page.

Anyway, during XSLT you don't get any information from FOP (even if it
had it) to determine the last page. You can do that only if in the way
outlined above. Perhaps, you have a situation like that.

I hope this helps anyway.

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:17:19 +0100 Nwilan Glirt wrote:
> Now that I discovered that page-position="last" is not implemented in FOP, I
> am looking for alternative ways to produce "first", "middle" and "last"
> specific pages. Is there any way to do some conditional stuff on blocks such
> as testing if we are currently writing the last page?

Jeremias Maerki