Dennis,

an addition to Oleg's answer: I've posted a checklist a while ago that
describes how to tweak the values in the XML font metric file generated
by the PFM Reader. Yes, sometimes it's necessary to alter the generated
file. That will change when we have an AFM and an improved PFB parser.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgId=474801

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:36:20 +0100 Dennis Myrén wrote:
> Could that have something to do with the calculations in the
> "StandardGroteskBSK-Regular" XML font metrics file?
> I have read that these calculations are only approximations of the actual
> values.
> Do i have to manually alter this file then?

Jeremias Maerki