[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

We have already done pdf reports using fo.
And we have delivered.
Now the clients need html preview and the pdf to be sent by email (For
low band width clients)...

Is there any way that we can reuse the code for pdf to generate html
or do we need to write html????

FO can be transformed to HTML, I haven't done that myself though. Might be more effcient to directly transform your XML to HTML, though.

Also please tell me whether there is any way to generate excel output using fop.

You can generate CSV files quite easily with an XSLT style. Depending on your XML sources, of course. Again, this should be much more efficient than generating FO and transforming that, especially, because you don't need any formating informations for the excel tables.

Stephan