Hi,

We went through a few sites and found that we can write a xsl style
sheet defining the transformations for fop tags to html related tags.

The site is : http://www.renderx.com/fo2html.html

They say we can create html output from FOP. I am going to try that
out.

If that is successful, cant we do the following to get excel??

response.setContentType("application/vnd.ms-excel");

Is it possible??
Please advice....

Warm Regards,
Vipin.

                    Jeremias Maerki

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    enmail.ch>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: Big Small Doubt

                    01/13/03 03:20 PM

                    Please respond to

                    fop-user

FOP doesn't support Excel output. Have a look at POI instead. Also,
Cocoon can generate Excel output using POI.

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/

On 11.01.2003 09:36:44 VipinJ wrote:
<snip/>
> Also please tell me whether there is any way to generate excel
output
> using fop.

Jeremias Maerki