I'm late for the show, sorry. I'd like to point you to a discussion I
had with Claes Bergsten. I think he had the same problem (also on a
Xerox RIP). We two had a private exchange then (so not the whole
discussion is in the archive, I'll have to dig up the content of my old
company account), but I haven't had the time then to really track it
down and fix it. I'll have a look at it today, maybe I can come up with
something.

On 11.02.2003 01:29:26 Victor Mote wrote:
> If anybody else recognizes this problem, please feel free to jump in.

Jeremias Maerki