I've downloaded Custard and tried two of their generated SVG files. No
problems with the way you specified the SVG. There must be something
else. Please send in that stacktrace I was talking about in my last mail.
It would help me track down the problem. Your last mail didn't contain
any helpful information.

Are you sure you're using the Batik version that comes with FOP? Another
version may be incompatible.

On 11.02.2003 10:58:46 H. krishna wrote:
> my fop bat file is :
>
> java -Xmx250m -cp %LOCALCLASSPATH%
> org.apache.fop.apps.Fop %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 -d -c
> conf\userconfig.xml
>
> my svg is:
>
> <fo:external-graphic alignment-baseline="baseline"
> src="m001.svg"/>

Jeremias Maerki