I get the same problem as Harm did a few weeks back. I am using an SVG exported from OpenOffice. I refer to it with a fo:external-graphic. Using FOP 0.20.5rc, I generate a PDF. But Acrobat complains about a "wrong operand type" and fails.

I have isolated the problem to the viewbox. OpenOffice generates an SVG with a large viewbox:

<svg width="207mm" height="270mm" viewBox="0 0 20700 27000">

FOP produces an Acrobat-failing PDF with just an minimal SVG: just this viewbox, without any lines or polygons or anything. But if I change the minimal SVG viewbox to "0 0 207 270", it no longer fails.

Does FOP's rendering engine (Batik?) have a bug dealing with big viewboxes??

Dave Bridgeland

I just tried with 0.20.5rc, but there is nothing changed. Anybody get
suggestions?

Harm

>Have you tried with 0.20.5rc?
>
>On 23.01.2003 13:44:36 Harm Kok wrote:

>>I am having troubles including SVG (generated in OpenOffice) in FOP
>>(0.20.4). I included it using:

Do you Yahoo!?