I know this has been covered, I've been wandering the archives, but it hasn't sunk in yet.

I have a xsl doc with the following basic structure. Instead of starting a new page for each iteration of this template, it resets to the top of the page and writes over the top of the previous content. How do I tell it to start a new page?

<xsl:template match="pageData"
      <fo:block-container
                          border="1pt solid black"
                          height="10.6in"
                          left="0in"
                          position="absolute"
                          width="7.6in"
                          top="0in"
                          break-after="page">
        <fo:block-container
                            border=".5pt solid black"
                            height="10.5in"
                            left=".05in"
                            position="absolute"
                            width="7.5in"
                            top=".05in">
  <fo:block
          text-align="start"
          margin-left=".1in"
          margin-right=".1in"
          space-before="12pt"
          line-height="15pt"
          font-size="10pt">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="Title" />
    <xsl:apply-templates select="../orderSummary" />
    <xsl:apply-templates select="Section" />
</fo:block>
</fo:block-container>
</fo:block-container>
</xsl:template>