Oleg,

That's what I did. It worked great. It took a while to get the concept that it is ok for regions to overlap.

On Thursday, Feb 20, 2003, at 02:40 America/Detroit, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

Roger Roelofs wrote:

Thanks. My problem was that I need a double border around the page and I had used absolutely positioned block-containers to get it. Once I removed them the pagination worked just great.
What about moving border to before, after, start and end regions?
--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel