If I convert the SVG file with the version of FOP, the PDF file is much
bigger (about 5 times). And a font I use (Arial) in the SVG file is changed
in the PDF file. With the version 0.20.5 works this correct. I think I use
the old version for the moment...

One more question:
Can I change the size (widht and height) of the generated PDF file?

Thanks and have a nice evening

Hans

"Jeremias Maerki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> That's easy. See below.
>
> On 11.03.2003 14:31:19 Hans Stoessel wrote:
> > In the attachment, you'll find a zipfile who contains the following
files:

> > test.svg -> svg file
> > chart.pdf -> created from test.svg, can't open in illustrator, only in
Adobe