I have some text that does not have any spaces in it. When FOP renders the text, it can not break up the text. FOP will clip it and give warnings about overflows.

It's a trivial example but here is something that will be clipped: Notice the lack of spaces.

/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/hra/templates/hra/diabetes\en_US\maj.x.vm

Here is an example of something that will be wrapped. Notice the space between "blood cholesterol"
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/hra/templates/hra/blood cholesterol\en_US\f.x.vm

How can I get text to be wrapped instead of clipped. I would rather just pick any arbitrary character and wrap from there, instead of clipping text.

Less warnings too!;)