Hi list!

I just downloaded FOP for some evaluation tests and it seems to be really
great! :)

In my company, we are currently using StreamServe to produce documents
(basically invoices).
50.000 docs/day, 3.000 prints, 47.000 pdf.
The final document averages 3 pages (there are some exceptions with up to
1000 pages - very rare, however), a document containing only one graphic
(logo).

I am puzzling whether I can shift from StreamServer to FOP. Are there any
people out there who apply FOP to achieve a similar volume? Is the
performance ok?

Thanks

Christian