From: Victor Mote [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 2:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: AWTRenderer thread safe?

Valeiko, Michael wrote:

<---- Start ---->
I am experiencing a weird inconsistent bug and was wondering if it is
related to the AWTRenderer.  I have embedded fop into a web based app. the
can receive multiple print request on separate threads.  The printed output
sometimes has inconsistent formatting ( wrong font or weight ) randomly. I
can print the same documents again and they will print fine.  The fo
documents appear correct, so I'm wondering if it can be thread related in
some of the fop classes. I've never had the problem printing a single
document.  I am using 20.4 and jdk1.4.1_02

This is actually an FAQ:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#multithreaded

Victor Mote