Yes, it helps, and it probably will correct another problem I'm getting: if
you noticed, the top and bottom borders are slightly narrower then the side
lines. Can't also figure why. I believed the top and bottom borders should
extend until the outter limits of the lateral borders. They end somewhere
before. Maybe both discrepancies are correlated?
Curious, I figured the border-width was suspiciously equal to the gap
height, but only tried changing the bottom border, not the top one. :-P

Is it worth to register a bug? Is this corrected in 20.5? (Cant' use it
because of another problem.)

Cheers.

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
mailto:jaccoud [at] petrobras.com.br
voice: +55 21 2534-3485
fax: +55 21 2534-1809
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Hmm, looks like a bug. I'm sure Jörg knows all about it and I didn't pay
attention again. :-) Funny thing is that the gap between table-header
and table-body is exactly the width of the border-top-width. Change that
value and you change the gap.

Work-around:
- Remove the border-top-* on the table-header
- Add these border-top attributes to table instead.

I hope this helps.

Jeremias Maerki