From: Wessel van Norel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip/>

But to be able to generate 2 or more columns in a page you need to use column-count and column-gap, if I'm correct. And when you want a header and footer that go over all columns the only way I found was using the region-before and region-after. And I don't want some empty space between the end of my text and the footer. So just increasing the region body size won't work for me.
So I'll probably have to search for the bug, correct? Or is there another way to get content to go over more then one column, with a fixed header and footer?
If I'll need to search for the bug, can you perhaps give me a hint where to look?

I know you've already found a solution to getting images into the region-before, but I dont think you need to. Have you tried using a block with span="all" to span all columns in the body region and put the image in this block? Should be far easier than having to maintain separate code from the FOP that gets distributed.

Chris