Hi All,

I'm having problems with tables when they run across a page break,
every other column header is not output'd.  For example...

column 1        column 2        column 3        column 4
blah            blah            blah            blah
blah            blah            blah            blah
blah            blah            blah            blah
blah            blah            blah            blah
------- page break -------
column 1                        column 3
blah            blah            blah            blah
blah            blah            blah            blah
blah            blah            blah            blah
blah            blah            blah            blah

Attached are some examples.

Using cvs version of FOP (as of 13:33 7/7/03) and the commandline
$ ./fop.sh -d -xml sample.xml -xsl sample.xsl -pdf sample.pdf

Thanks for any help, if there's any other information you require
please, just ask.

J.

of this email.