Hello all

I am using FOP to create encrypted documents out of a servlet - this works
quite nicely. I have a few questions

1. Why does the documentation direct us to use
security.provider.6=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider

rather than any of the other security providers ? Perhaps I am
misunderstanding things but I think that Sun's own provider is shipped with
1.4. (security.provider.4=com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE)

2. The encryption is 40 bit. Are there any plans to take this to 128 ? I
read elsewhere that there is software to decrypt PDF's - does anyone have
links to this ?

Chris